Do you put emotions into what you do? What emotions motivate you and which cause you to shut down? How does writing affect you emotionally?
- Join Jonathan, Tessa, Amy, Richard, and Nick as they explore the complex relationship between emotions and writing.
- Before getting to the main topic, check out the intro discussion where the Rogue Writers briefly talk about where they each grew up.
- In the free discussion phase, everyone talks about whether they're biased towards those with tattoos or not, like one of Nick's relatives said they were.
- In our Author Profile segment, hear Jonathan discuss the highly-accomplished sci-fi author, Phillip K. Dick as he breaks down his works and challenges.
- Hang out until the end to hear powerful quotes from each participant - The authors span from Sylvia Plathe to Marcus Aurelius.
Come back next Monday for episode 6 of the Rogue Writers Podcast which will be guest hosted by Amy Hill.
All sharing, support, and efforts to spread the word about the Rogue Writers Podcast are greatly appreciated.