Writing prompts are useful tools for exploring new ideas or for getting started on a work of fiction. In this episode, each participant used a writing prompt to inspire their new Flash Fiction stories and read them on the podcast. Plus, we've each come up with a new writing prompt to inspire listeners to expand on it and start their own.
Here's the times when you can find each participant's Flash Fiction - note that all are less than 1000 words and some are less than 300:
1. Tessa - (Untitled) (Find it at 25.59)
2. Jeremy - "The Shadows" (31.12)
3. Amy - "The Prank" (35.42)
4. Gerry - "A Butterfly Emerges from a Cocoon" (43.44)
5. Nick - "Perfect Eli" (46.29)
- Also catch Jeremy in his first Passage Highlight where he reads a passage by Jordan Peterson.
All sharing and support of the Rogue Writers Podcast is greatly appreciated. Feel free to send feedback to RogueWritersSD@gmail.com and share the podcast on your favorite social media sites. Thanks for listening - we'll be back next week!