What does it take to be a good writer? Creativity, self-discipline, and typing skills are useful, but what other skills are required?
Join Amy as she hosts an episode of the Rogue Writers Podcast where we explore the issue of Writing Skills with Richard, Gerry, Nick, and Tessa.
Here are some highlights of Rogue Writers Podcast Episode 9:
- Remember the hardest writing assignment you've ever had? We do, and we're talking about them as part of our intros.
- How well do you do at the airport? Listen to some of our pet peeves while traveling.
- Richard discusses Dorothy Parker and her Algonquin Round Table that attracted visitors from around the world.
- Gerry describes how her observational skills provide constant inspiration and make her a better writer.
- Tessa talks about the grind of writing and how some have more of a propensity for writing than others.
- Don't miss quotes in the end from authors ranging from Yamamoto Tsunetomo to Malcolm Gladwell.
Thanks for joining us for another Rogue Writers Podcast! All efforts to share and support the podcast are greatly appreciated.
Catch us next week for episode 10 where we read our Flash Fiction Stories on the podcast.